Experience the World of Red Wines with this Six-Bottle Set! Discover the heart and soul of the world’s top wine-producing regions through this handpicked collection of essential red varietals. These wines epitomize the unique grape varieties and terroirs of their respective regions. Perfect for hosting a tasting session, they’re a must-try for any wine enthusiast seeking bold and distinctive flavors. Share the gift of exceptional wine exploration!
Wine Gift Set Includes:
- New Zealand: Yealands Estate Single Vineyard Pinot Noir
Yealands Estate Single Vineyard Pinot Noir offers an intense nose with blackberries, boysenberry, subtle spice, and cocoa. The palate is powerful and structured?generous ripe black cherry and boysenberry flavors, balanced with fine tannins and hints of oak.
- Spain: Cune Crianza
Bright cherry color with some violet nuances. In the nose, red berries aromas. This red wine shows elegance in the mouth, yet is very lively, with some spice back notes and a very balanced acidity.
- Italy: Il Molino di Grace Il Volano
Fun and youthful, this wine shows appealing aromas of cherries and wildflowers as well as a well-balanced palate, with smooth tannins and fresh flavors of red currant and licorice.
- France: Chateau Maison Noble Saint Martin Chateau Maison Noble Saint Martin Bordeaux Superieur is a light red color with purple hues. There is a complex nose with notes of crushed strawberries, vanilla, and slightly spicy notes. The palate is concentrated and smooth, with powerful and ripe tannins. This is a very fruity wine, with nice freshness at the finish. The wine promises a bright future.
- Australia: d’Arenberg The Footbolt Shiraz
The nose promises a lot. Red fruits and rich chocolate are abundant, right up front?some menthol and cedar notes. There?s so much happening in this juicy, medium to full-bodied Shiraz. The firm concentrated tannins and a long, persistent finish. A cracking wine, ready to cellar.
- Argentina: Crios de Susana Balbo Malbec
A fresh, pure expression of the varietal, with aromas of violets, cherries, mocha and spice. Juicy tannins and balanced acidity complement perfectly ripe red fruit flavors, while a subtle hint of oak adds complexity.
- Printed insert that describes the featured wines.
Due to the popularity of this gift, wines or vintages sometimes sell out. Should this happen, we will always substitute with wines of equal or greater value.