Explore California’s wine country with our California Wine Tour Gift Basket. Featuring three outstanding wines?Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Pinot Noir?paired with gourmet treats, it’s an ideal gift in a beautiful hyacinth basket. Cheers to memorable moments!
Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- High Valley Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
Our High Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is bold and complex. Subtle floral aromas are lifted by cherry and leather. The finish is bright and peppery and gives way to lingering fruit.
- Rodney Strong Chalk Hill Chardonnay
Lemon pie and custard aromas mix with exotic quince and layers of creamy oak in the Rodney Strong Chalk Hill Chardonnay. Bright green apple and a citrusy lemon kick balance out the smooth oak tones. The creamy mouthfeel leads to a bright finish of grapefruit zest and hints of tart apple. Enjoy this now with soft cheeses or simply with good company.
- Parducci Small Lot Pinot Noir
Bing cherry, red raspberry, and hints of pomegranate lead to a bright, fruity wine full of ripe berry and cherry flavors complemented by notes of warm spice and vanilla. A medium-bodied wine with nice acidity, a long fruity finish, and a kiss of spice.
- Del Duca Sopressata Salami 7.0 oz
- Napa Valley Stone Ground Mustard 9 oz
- Bella Campagna Whole Mixed Olives 3.5 oz
- Valley Lahvosh Baked Sesame Crackers 2.0 oz
- Glacier Ridge Farms Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges 4.0 oz
- Island Snacks Pistachios Roasted and Salted 3.5 oz
- Feridies Happy Hour Heat Snack Mix 1.5 oz
- Ghirardelli Cocoa, Double Chocolate 0.9 oz
- Ghirardelli Squares, Dark and Caramel Sea Salt 1.1 oz
- Ghirardelli Squares, Dark Chocolate Mint 1.1 oz
- Ghirardelli Squares, Milk Chocolate 0.8 oz
- Lindt Lindor Milk Truffles 0.9 oz
- Gateau Celeste Chocolate Sauce Souffl? Cake 1.9 oz
- Water Hyacinth Gift Basket
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbons, wine, or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with equal or greater value replacements, such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbons, wines, or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts containing food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.